Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Important Mythonia | Chapter 1 | The beginning

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1

Hello,

Today we present to you Chapter 1, "The Beginning".. PvPLab Network will now be taking place in the world of Mythonia. All the current realms will stay and will continue throughout their current seasons, and will remain on the network, with major updates to them as well. All ranks purchased, etc will remain, including if you have purchased any global ranks. I cannot say too much just yet, but we have some very big things coming to the Mythonia Network, very soon.. stay posted in our discord and follow our twitter to stay updated, below you will find some teasers, including a trailer, & giveaway! :)

Unban & Unblacklist All
Along with the above, there will be an UNBAN and UNBLACKLIST ALL! All players are welcome back to the network to explore this new chapter with us!

Rank Giveaway
We are hosting a 5x Mythonia+ rank giveaway! Head over to our Twitter and Like, Retweet and Follow to enter! Good luck!
[CLICK HERE]

Server IP: mc.mythonia.net
Discord: mythonia.net/discord
Twitter: @MythoniaNetwork

NOTE: Rebranding of PvPLab names on each realm, will happen upon each realms individual reset, along with other major updates!​

Last edited:

geg

OMG OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY THIS IS MY FAVORITE SERVER I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS BEST NAME EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA